This guide will help you get the most of the specific features for apparel decorators within shopVOX.
Quoting and Order Entry 💻
Order entry is the all important first step in running your shop more effectively. Learn how to do it the right way with the following articles.
- How to create new quotes for your customers and leads
- How to followup on quotes to close more orders
Adding Line Items to Quotes and Sales Orders
- How to add Screen Printed Apparel to Quotes and Sales Orders
- How to add Embroidered Apparel to Quotes and Sales Orders
- How to add Direct to Garment printed Apparel to Quotes and Sales Orders
- How to add Heat Transfer applied Apparel to Quotes and Sales Orders
- How to add Color Changes and PMS Color Matches to Quotes and Sales Orders
- How to add Shipping Charges to Quotes and Sales Orders
Creating Sales Orders
- What is a Sales Order?
- How to convert Quotes to Sales Orders
- How to get down-payments and deposits for your orders
Design and Proofing 🎨
- How to create proofs for your decorated apparel
- How to upload customer samples and other assets for the design team
- How to upload a proof
- How to remove a proof
- How to send the proof to your customer for review
- How to upload multiple proofs
- How to attach a proof to the quote
Purchasing and Receiving 👕
- How to create your "need to order" list of garments
- How to create a Purchase Order for your "daily order" of shirts
- How to create a Purchase Order individually for a Sales Order
- How to create Purchase Orders for Promotional Products
- How to receive apparel and blank garments
Production Management ⚙️
- How to manage your decorated apparel production with the Job Boards
- How to assign a press for your screen printing job
- How to manage the daily production schedule
- How to flag rush jobs
Invoicing and Payment 💵
- When should I create the invoice?
- How to record a payment
- How to generate a Packing Slip
- How to generate Box Labels
- How to generate a shipping label using our FedEx and UPS integration
- What reports are important for Apparel Decorators?
- How to use our Jobs - Apparel Industry report
shopVOX Setup for Apparel Decorators 🚧
Proper setup and implementation of shopVOX is important to make the system work best for your shop. Here's our best practices for apparel decorators.
Click File > Make a Copy to customize this for your shop
Blank Garments and Apparel
- Set your markups for our integrated apparel catalogs like Sanmar, Alpha Broder, and TSC
- Create and upload your own custom apparel catalogs from other suppliers
- Starter products for Apparel Decorators
- How to setup pricing for Screen Printing
- How to setup pricing for Embroidery
- How to setup pricing for Direct To Garment
- How to setup pricing for Heat Transfer
- How to setup pricing for Dye Sublimation
- How to setup pricing for Promotional Products
- Starter workflow templates for Apparel Decorators
- How to customize the Apparel Decorator workflow templates for your shop
Common Questions ❓
Here's some of the most common questions we get from customers like you.
- How do I add customer supplied garments to a quote or sales order?
- How do I add apparel styles that aren't listed in the integrated catalogs?
- How do add additional apparel styles to a quote or sales order?
- How do I quote multiple options or quantities of shirts or hats?
- How do I see a detailed breakdown of cost and price?
- How do I stop the price for my apparel from recalculating when I update the quote or sales order?
- How do I setup pricing for contract or trade work?
- How can I give one customer special pricing on their shirts and apparel?