Great news for all of our customers using MYOB for their accounting software... we can now export a CSV file that will import into MYOB for invoicing.
Currently MYOB doesn't integrate with ShopVOX like we do with Quickbooks or Xero, but are working on getting a full integration/sync with MYOB for the future. However, for now we can export a CSV file as a temporary solution:
- Contact the Technical Support team on LIVE CHAT and ask them to turn on the MYOB feature for you.
- Once you have access: Click on your company name top left.
- Click Account settings and click MYOB Sync Invoices
4. You will then see a screen with all your invoices that have not been exported, you simply click EXPORT CSV.
5. Save the CSV and import into MYOB
(for importing into MYOB please ask them how)