What if I want a customized PDF to match one of my existing documents?
Some customers want to use their own layout for the PDF documents generated within shopVOX. For instance, you have a certain layout for your invoice and you want to retain that to keep your customer experience the same for your customers. Or you would like to rearrange the Work order document so it is familiar to your production team and has all the data that the 'old' system has.
We do not have any features like Quickbooks - where you can customize and add fields, etc. ... but we can create one for you!
All the PDF templates are hand-coded by our team - and we offer this as a service.
Turnaround: 5 - 7 Business Days
Here are the steps if you would like to make changes to a PDF form or forms
- We offer this as a service for $150 per document. For example, if you want changes made to a Sales Order and an Invoice PDFs, it would be $300.
- Send us a mock-up of what you would like it to look like. Mark it with what data fields you would like and where they will appear on the page.
- Send the mock-up to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the name of your company.
- The development team will create a draft of the PDF and send it to you for review.
- Once completed and you are happy with the final layout, you will be billed, and the PDF will be added to your account.
I only want to remove one line of text / change three words on the PDF / remove the signature line from the Quote.
Do I still have to pay for a Custom PDF?
Yes, you would still need to pay for a custom pdf. We’ve got time involved in development, testing, and uploading to your account no matter what is changed.
Make sure you get all the changes you want to see - so you’ll get the most value from the service.
Here are some samples we have done for customers in the past.