Here is how to export a CSV file that will import into MYOB for Invoicing.
Currently MYOB doesn't integrate with ShopVOX like we do with Quickbooks or Xero, but are working on getting a full integration/sync with MYOB for the future. However, for now we can export a CSV file as a temporary solution:
- Contact ShopVOX Support team on CHAT and ask them to turn on the MYOB feature for you.
- Once you have access: Click on your company name top left.
- Click Account settings and click MYOB Sync Invoices.
- You will then see a screen with all your invoices that have not been exported, you simply click EXPORT CSV.
- Save the CSV and import into MYOB (for importing into MYOB please ask them how)