Create New Customers (Job Board Version)
This article will show you how to create new customers in your shopVOX Job Board account.
Customers vs Contacts
Here is a quick definition for Customer and Contacts.
- A Customer is typically a company or organization, but can be an individual.
- A Contact is part of that Customer. One Customer (company or organization) can have several Contacts...and each Contact can have all the specific data you would like to add. ie. phone #, email, birthday, LinkedIn, Department, etc.
How to Create New Customers
- Click the + Create button at the top of your screen
- Choose New Customer
- Fill out some basic details
- Name - name of the company or organization
- Primary Contact Name - full name of the person you're selling to
- Primary Contact Email - email address of the contact person
- Primary Contact Phone - phone number for the contact person (not the organization)
- Addresses - you can store multiple addresses for a single customer in shopVOX.
- Click the Save button at the bottom right.
Nice work on creating new customers. Here's some other topics you might be interested in.