A guide to the Job Board
Looking for a total overview of the Job board feature? Check out this article to guide you through
The job board is one of the most powerful features in ShopVOX - when used correctly, it does wonders to job management and efficiencies within a business.Here I will show you how to understand the job board, and why it is so important to run your business.
What this Guide will cover:
- Where do jobs "fit" in the order process in ShopVOX?
- Why create jobs and use the job board?
- Job Board Viewing preferences
- How to change the default job board view
- Using Create Combined Job to group line items for production
- How to get the Job Board on Full screen
- If in LIST view- always ensure you have a simplistic view by reducing the amount of columns and focusing on the important information
- Name your Line items more uniquely for ease when glancing at the job board
- Keep your workflow steps up to date daily to know exactly where a job is at.
- Make notes on the job to keep everyone in the loop
- CHANGING DUE DATES- You have the option to change a due date which will then change it also on the SALES ORDER
- Does everyone have access to the job board?
- Can I create a job without a quote or order?
- Can I create a job straight from a quote instead of sales order?
- Which date do I use?
Here's a previous webinar I put together which you can watch as I explain the above and demo the features - click HERE to view